- Trees make people feel good. People are more productive when they see trees along their commute routes.
- Trees provide shelter and food for wildlife such as birds, bugs and squirrels. Groves of trees provide cover and food for larger mammals such as deer and raccoons.
- Trees increase the value of property. Building surrounded by trees sell for 20-25 percent higher than building with no trees.
- Three trees planted in the proper place around the buildings can cut air conditioning costs up to 40-50 percent.
- Trees are recyclable, renewable and biodegradable. Trees generate jobs for people and also contribute raw materials for buildings, newspaper, books and more than 14,000 other forest products.
- 20 million trees will be provided more than 260 million tons of oxygen.
- Trees in the landscape relax us, lower heart rates and reduce stress.