- The word ‘Camel’ comes from an Arabic word: gml. which means beauty.
- There are more than 14 million Camels in the world. Most of them live in the Middle East, Australia and Asia.
- Camels can drink as much as 40 gallons of water at once.
- At the time of born baby Camel you will see a Camel without hump. Once the baby Camel is old enough to eat solids the humps will start growing.
- Camels can run up to speeds of 40 mph but they cannot maintain this for very long but can comfortably move at up to 25 mph.
- In Middle Eastern Countries many people eat Camel. The younger Camels are tastier than the older.